Wednesday 16 June 2021

All blacks and the Queensland

  

Once upon a time there was a rugby  game and it was at pt england school filled  and the teams were Queensland and the all blacks and I was on the   all blacks team because I think that they won almost every game that they have vs so far.  and  I think that Queensland  has  only won 10 games so far because I think that Queensland is our best country but it lets them get better every time. and then Queensland is going into a world cup and they are versus the all blacks and well they were telling  the group what their strategy was and I am going for the all blacks because they have vs   Queensland  be for and the all blacks did win.  but it might  be different this time because guess who won, sadly it was not the all blacks because the other team won and that was Queensland. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.